1. Now you can change font colours in the SQL editor.
2. In the SQL editor you can deactivate queries to metadata while setting interlinear SQLProposal hints. This feature can be helpful for work with large remote databases.
3. The TpFIBTransaction component now works with the parameter isc_tpb_lock_timeout (for Firebird 2.1 upwards).
4. The TpFIBErrorHandler component now correctly handles the error isc_att_shutdown.
1. En error in the TpFIBDataset.Sort method has been fixed.
2. En error in the TFIBXSQLVAR.SetIsNull method occurred on working with string and BLOB-parameters. Fixed.
3. En error in the TFIBXSQLVAR.GetAsWideString method, occurred on working with BLOB-parameters. Fixed.
4. En error "BCD overflow" occurred on working with BCD-fields in Delphi XE 2. Fixed.
5. En error in the TpFIBDataSet.IsComputedField method, occurred in RAD Studio 2009 upwards. Fixed.
6. En error in the TpFIBDataSet.Clone method, occurred on trying to clone a dataset without records. Fixed.
7. En error in the TpFIBDataSet.VisibleRecord method, occurred on inserting and deleting records. Fixed.
8. En error in the TpFIBDataSet.Locate method, occurred on searching through calculated TWideField fields. Fixed.
9. En error in the TpFIBDataSet.Locate method, occurred on searching through BCD-fields with a large Scale value, for example, NUMERIC(18, 12). Fixed.
10. En error in the TÁFIBDataSet.RefreshFromDataSet method, occurred on trying to update the dataset dataset, which is in the filtering mode. Fixed.
11. En error in TpFIBSQLMonitor. In RAD Studio XE-XE2 it showed incorrect values of string fields on fetching records. Fixed.
12. En error in SQLParser caused incorrect parsing of comments in some SQL-texts. Fixed.
13. En error in TpFIBDBSchemaExtract, which incorrectly showed texts of some procedures. Fixed.
14. A procedure of processing errors retrieved from the server on compiling the components for 64-bit platform. Fixed.
15. En error in SQLEditor, which caused incorrect processing of comments without separators. Fixed.
16. En error in SQLEditor, which caused incorrect highlighting of some symbols in BDS 2009-’Ň2. Fixed.