XML enables you to describe hierarchic data models, while XMLInspector automatically generates dialog forms in Delphi and C++ Builder. Now, when developing an application, you may rather concentrate your attention on modelling objects aimed to accomplish certain tasks, whereas XMLInspector will give a user-friendly and clear opportunity to edit these objects.
At present XMLInspector supports Borland Delphi 5-7, BDS 2005, BDS 2006 and C++ Builder 5-6.
Using XMLInspector you have a diversity of great advantages, such as:
- You may get dialog forms in order to fill up XML files on basis of XSD schemes.
- XMLInspector automatically generates an XSD scheme and builds a dialog helping to edit any TDataSet descendant record.
- Use of special XSD tags enables to describe data dictionaries for property editors.
- You may save XSD schemes in a database and thus, create easy-to-modify applications, requiring no recompilation.
- Applications with dialogs based on XML models become more flexible and robust: you may change object attributes, add new attributes, make attributes compound and able to change their type depending on conditions, etc.
- XML use for keeping data simplifies information import/export to other systems.
- Our customers have free updates and new versions during a year after the purchasing and may have 30% or 50% discounts on prolongation/upgrade.
What a good job you did! Keep coding great pieces of fast and efficient software:) We started using FIBPlus back in 2001. Since then, every project we offer uses FIBPlus to connect to FirebirdSQL. You library has always been stable, flexible and rocket fast ! Our major project, an helpdesk/data mining application, concurrently used daily by more that a hundred technicians and analysts, uses FIBPlus. Now that FirebirdSQL 2.0 is available, we have been able to upgrade our application quickly and painlessly - that's another reason you can be proud of your work ! >>Benoit Le Bourhis, Adhoc Innovations
Download full versions and updates in your Personal Area